The Ultimate Guide To Investing In Private Real Estate
Learn Everything You Need to Know to Begin Investing in Private, Institutional Quality CRE Estate Deals.
After reading this e-book, you should gain a thorough understanding of what it takes to become a highly successful investor in private equity real estate offerings.
Learn How to Find the Right Deal, the Right Sponsor, and the Right Structure
With The Ultimate Guide to Investing In Private Real Estate
- How to find a deal: The benefits and risks of a private commercial real estate investment
- How to qualify a deal: Our method for evaluating a transaction sponsor and the associated investment opportunity
- How to fund a deal: Understand the sources of capital used to finance a CRE purchase
- How to manage a deal: Understand the activities required to manage a CRE asset
- How to exit a deal: Understand the timing and tax implications of a profitable sale
Download Your Free E-book Now!
Written by Investors With Decades of Experience Acquiring, Managing, and Selling Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Assets.
© 2020 First National Realty Partners
NOTICE: This website and the content presented herein is not directed to any person who is a resident of the United States or U.S.-territories or the resident of any other particular jurisdiction. This website and the content presented herein is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy securities, commodities, or any other form of investment or product. An offer may be made to accredited investors only pursuant to Rule 506(c) of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Act”), by an authorized representative by delivery of a complete copy of an offering memorandum including all exhibits. By using this website, accessing any material contained on this website, registering, requesting a password, or by clicking a “submit” button or the like, I hereby acknowledge, agree and warrant, under penalty of law, that (1) I am an “accredited investor” as defined by Rule 501(a) of the Act; and (2) my typed name on the electronic registration form, if submitted, is my electronic signature and is the legally binding equivalent to my manual handwritten signature.